What Is Zerodol p Tablet?
Zerodol P Tablet is a pain-relieving medicine. It use to decrease inflammation and pain. In situations like rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and ankylosing spondylitis. It may also utilise to reduce muscle pain, toothache, back pain, or pain in the throat and ear.
Zerodol P Tablet Uses
- Treatment of swelling of joints & pain (osteoarthritis & rheumatoid arthritis).
- Treatment of inflammation of the spinal cord & pain (ankylosing spondylitis).
- Treatment of pain and swelling in-ear, lower back pain, nose or throat. lower back pain
- Treatment of lower abdominal pain, pain related to periods (Gynecological pain) and uterine cramps.
- Treatment of toothache
Zerodol-P Tablet Benefits
Tab zerodol p is a mixture of two medicines. That refer to a group of medications called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). It utilise for short term aid of pain, swelling, and inflammation in situations that affect muscles and joints. It operates by blocking chemical messengers in the mind that tell us we have a problem. It can help reduce pain in conditions like arthritis, rheumatoid and osteoarthritis.
Please take it as it is instructed to get the most advantage. Do not take extra or for longer than required as that can be serious. In general, you should take the moderate dosage that works, for the shortest possible time. It will support you to go about your daily activities more efficiently and have a better quality of life.
Some of the usual side effects that are connected, but not restricted to, with Zerodol-P Tablet are:
- Abdominal pain
- Allergic reaction to paracetamol
- Appetite loss
- Kidney Damage
- Liver damage
- Visual disturbance
These are some of the indications, but they are very rare. In case, one undergoes any of the above symptoms; one must discuss with a doctor right away. Apart from the traits mentioned above . A doctor should notify in case the victims feel any discomfort after consuming Zerodol-P tablet.
Contraindications of Zerodol P Tablet
- If you are allergic to paracetamol medicine, aceclofenac or any of the ingredients of this medicine.
- If you have a history of asthma, swelling, skin rashes & nasal congestion after taking ibuprofen, aspirin or other NSAIDs.
- If you have a history of regular stomach bleeding or ulcer
- If you have critical heart problems like high blood pressure, heart failure
- If you have critical liver or kidney disease
- If you are pregnant mainly in the third trimester of pregnancy
How can Zerodol-P be used?
The Tab zerodol p should use as directed by the doctor. It should use with food or immediately after consuming the meal. In case if the victim is undergoing any unwanted side effects, he or she should discuss with the doctor right away. Victims should assure that they should take medication until the end of the medical treatment.
The victim should not use the Zerodol-P Tablet in larger or smaller quantities. Also, the medicine should not chew or crushed but should use orally. Victims should be cautious while utilising the drug. They should not break or crush the extended-release pills. As it can release the entire drug at a single time by enhancing the risks of side effects.
Common Zerodol-P Dosage
The physician must direct Zerodol-P Tablet, and the victim must strictly follow the dose.
- The medication must use with food or after a meal.
- Do not exceed the duration or dosage directed by your doctor. Extreme or long term use can be dangerous.
- The results of the Tab zerodol p will start to show in 30 minutes after using the medication and can last up to 6 hours.
- One must take the tablet and not crush it. Zerodol P Tablet is accessible at pharmacies, and the general variants are available as well.
- In case of a skipped dosage of Tab zerodol p, use the medicine as soon as you remember. But, if the period of the forgotten dose is overlapping with the next dose. It is advisable to skip the missed dose and proceed with the general schedule.
- In the case of Zerodol P Tablet overdose, a doctor should discuss as soon as possible.
When is Zerodol-P prescribed?
Zerodol-P Tablet is mainly directed for operating situations such as fever, joint pain and headache. Doctors mostly direct this drug once or twice in a day. However, the dose and frequency may depend on how critical the condition of the victim is.
How to store Zerodol-P?
It recommend to store the medicine at room temperature between 15°- 30°C, apart from sunlight and heat. Try to keep the Tab zerodol p at a point where children cannot reach the drug. Also, keep this medicine apart from the reach of pets.
Alternate of Zerodol-P
- Henan-P Tablet
- Dolokind Plus Tablet
- Accelo Plus Tablet
- Acenac-P Tablet
- Blowin-Plus Tablet
Severe Interaction of Zerodol P with Other Drugs
Zerodol P should not be taken with the following medicines due to severe side effects it may cause to patients –
Intalith ,Licab ,Lithex, Lithic ,Lithocent
Cardioxin ,Celoxin ,Digitran, Digon ,Digoxin
Arava, Cleft, DM ,Lef, Lefno ,Letra
Tegrital Carbamazepine + Cetirizine, Carcet, Acetol ,Carbatol
Precautions and Warnings of Zerodol P Tablet
Q:Can I take Zerodol P Tablet during pregnancy?
A:It is risky to take this medicine in pregnancy; hence it should not practise by a pregnant woman.
Using this drug in pregnancy can cause deficiencies in the baby’s heart or even delay of labour.
Q:Can I take Zerodol P Tablet while breastfeeding?
A:It is advised not to practice this medication if you are breastfeeding.
Q:Can I drive wheeler if I have consumed Zerodol P Tablet?
A:It is urged not to drive or use tools when you have used this medicine as it may affect dizziness.
Q:Can I drink alcohol with Zerodol P Tablet?
A:It is advisable to avoid the drink of alcohol during the procedure as it may worsen your liver difficulties. Reach your physician or pharmacist for further knowledge.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if:
- You have liver problems or kidney problems.
- You are an elderly victim or using diuretics or have
- kidney diseases; this medicine can enhance the risk of
- kidney malfunction. Your physician may ask you to do renal function analyses for the same.
- You are experiencing gastrointestinal difficulties. Like Crohn’s disease or bleeding, ulcers in the intestine (perforation).
- You have an asthma problem as this medication can worsen the same.
- You have an autoimmune disorder called systemic lupus erythematosus.
- You are an alcoholic, as concurrent use of this drug can harm the liver.
- You have diseases related to blood clotting.
- You have lesions and skin rashes after taking this medication.
Zerodol-P Price in India
Zerodol-P 100 mg Tablet – RS 30.96 per strip of 10 tablets