Urdhva Dhanurasana: In today’s busy life no one has time to do exercise, yoga for their body. All are busy with their work. So take a break and read this article and know the benefits of the Urdhva Dhanurasana so that whenever you have time to do yoga you should know the benefits of this yoga asana.
Urdhva Dhanurasana is one of the significant types of yoga asanas. In this asana, a person’s condition is similar to that of the chakra; there are many health benefits of doing urdhva dhanurasana. It helps in reducing weight by reducing fat from our body, and it helps us in fighting many types of diseases.
Let us know in detail the method of doing Urdhva Dhanurasana Yoga and the benefits of doing Chakrasana.
Table Of Content
- Urdhva Dhanurasana Step-by-Step Instructions
- 8 Benefits of Urdhva Dhanurasana
- Tips for first-timers
- precautions should be taken while doing Urdhva Dhanurasana
Urdhva Dhanurasana Step-by-Step Instructions
- In Initial state lie down on your belly.
- Breathing out, bend the knees, and hold the ankles with your hand.
- While breathing, you lift your head, thigh, and chest.
- Depending on the flexibility of your body, you can raise your body further.
- Try to deliver the load of the body on the lower stomach.
- When you raise your body ultimately, try to decrease the space within the legs.
- Breathe in gently and exhale slowly.
- Wear your posture according to yourself.
8 Benefits of Urdhva Dhanurasana
If you do Dhanurasana in the right way, then it means that you are doing both Bhujangasana and Shalabhasan together and taking advantage of both. Here are some important benefits of Dhanurasan.
Dhanurasana to reduce obesity: This asana is an excellent yoga practice for weight loss. Regular exercise reduces stomach fat and makes your stomach fit.
Dhanurasan for diabetes: This asana is very beneficial for diabetic patients. Its practice stimulates the pancreas and helps in the secretion of insulin, which aids the balance of sugar. This practice benefits both diabetes type 1 and diabetes type 2.
Dhanurasana For Back Pain: This asana is Rambana Yoga for back pain. If you practice it daily, then you can get rid of backache pain forever. It stretches the back ligaments, muscles, and nerves and inflates a new life in the entire spinal column.
Dhanurasana for Asthma: This asana is very beneficial for asthmatic patients. Due to this practice, there is a lot of stretch in the chest and increases the capacity of lungs, which is very important for asthma patients.
Dhanurasana For Yoga Sleep Disk: The practice of this asana can bring relief to a great extent in the slip disc.
Dhanurasana for constipation: Its practice can overcome constipation and indigestion. It helps in natural secretion of enzymes and makes the digestive system healthy.
Dhanurasana for displaced navel: This yoga practice is beneficial to bring displaced navel to its place.
Dhanurasana ForThyroid: This Yogasana stimulates the thyroid and adrenal glands and helps in its secretion of hormones.
Sometimes new ones find it very difficult to lift their thighs away from the floor. You can give your legs a little more boost by lying with your legs hold up on a rolled-up blanket. In the starting time, people are afraid of doing Urdhva Dhanurasana but if you know their basic ways, then you can very easy to practice it.
Some precautions should be taken while doing Dhanurasana.
- Dhanurasan should not be done by those who have acute back pain.
- Hernia victims should avoid performing this asana.
- Avoid practicing this asana if you are affected by ulcers or peptic ulcers.
- Do not do it for a person suffering from colitis.
- People with the above blood pressure should take this easy in consultation with a specialist.
- Do not do it if you have stones complaint
- The person suffering from sciatica should consult a specialist before doing this.