What is a Unienzyme Tablet?
Unienzyme tablet: is a dietary supplement that helps proper digestion. By stimulating the digestion process in an good manner. It serves to treat in case of gas, indigestion, bloating, or any stomach discomfort.
Unienzyme Tablet Ingredients
Unienzyme Tablet Uses
Unienzyme Tablet can be an excellent solution for the following situations:
- Bloating, flatulence, Treat indigestion, hangover, and intestinal gas.
- It is beneficial in the treatment of stomach bloating and stomach poisoning.
- Tablet is beneficial for herpes zosters too.
- Helpful in treating throat swelling, heartburn, acidity, bile flow during pregnancy, and lower cholesterol level.
Unienzyme Tablet Benefits:
- Unienzyme Tablet in fungal diastase is the essential pro-digestive enzyme used in the division of carbohydrates.
- Unienzyme medicine limits the malabsorption of the food.
- Papain, obtained from papaya in unienzyme medicine. Divides the stomach’s proteins and benefits indigestion.
- Charcoal in the unienzyme tab has a large adsorptive capability. Making it ready to bind with undesired toxins and substances in the stomach and forcing them out of the body.
How does it work?
The combination of the Unienzyme Tab is Charcoal, Papain, and Fungal Diastase.
The medicine contains Activated Charcoal- 75mg that benefits in the consumption of toxins from the body. Papain- 60mg that benefits in breaking down proteins in the body and thus benefits in digestion. Fungal Diastase- 100mg, a natural pro-digestive enzyme that aids in breaking down carbohydrates. Thus, the tablet counterbalances stomach acid flow.
Unienzyme Tablet Dosage
- Most doctors advise a daily dose of 100 mg or 50 mg once or twice a day.
- It is recommended to always discuss a doctor before starting or stopping the use of the Unienzyme.
- It is advised that you must have it after meals.
- The drug must use as directed by the doctor. Do not alter without informing the doctor.
Direction Of Use
Take this pill as instructed by your doctor. Dosage is based on your health.
- If you take more UNIENZYME
If you take more of UNIENZYME, discuss your doctor quickly.
- If you forget to take UNIENZYME
If a dose skipped mistakenly, do not take a double quantity; move on with the next prescribed dose when it is due.
- If you stop taking UNIENZYME
Chat to your doctor before quitting to take UNIENZYME.
How to take Unienzyme Tablet?
Unienzyme medicine is available in capsule form. It practice with a glass of water after having food. Do not chew or crush the capsule; swallow it . Complete the course as directed by the physician.
Important Note: Keep the drug out of range for children. Store this drug at room temperature in dry and cool places. It should not have straight exposure to the heat or sunlight.
Interaction With Other Medications
If you are using other medication along with Unienzyme medication, the tablet may affect adversely. When you discuss a doctor, tell him/ her if you are using other drugs. Such as supplements, vitamin capsules, blood pressure, herbal products, or diabetic medication. It helps the doctor to prevent interaction with other medicines. Some of the drugs that may have interaction with Unienzyme Tablet include:
- Silver sulfadiazine topical
- Thimerosal topical
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Unienzyme Tablet Side Effects
- Some of the known side effects of Unienzyme medicine may include constipation, skin irritation, dark feces, excruciating micturition, and nausea.
- Apart from these, this medication may also cause diarrhea and stomach ache.
- Although the critical allergic response to the Unienzyme tablet is rare, medical intervention should be sought right away if symptoms such as rash, dizziness, skin irritation, breathing troubles.
- Joint pain and Abdominal distress are also reported in some cases.
How to store Unienzyme?
- Unienzyme tab must put at room temperature.
It is recommended to put Unienzyme, the pack in a dry and cool place.
- It must store away from straight sunlight and heat.
- It should not putclose to the sink or in the bathroom to prevent any infection.
- It must store away from the range of children.
Substitutes of Unienzyme
- Actidose Aqua Suspension
- Actidose with Sorbitol
- Activated charcoal/pepsin
- Enzyme Tab
- Acta Char
Precautions and Warnings
When to prevent Unienzyme Tablet:
- Victims with cases of abdominal bleeding must take a doctor’s prescription before using the drug. Abnormal bleeding has been listed in many people consuming Unienzyme medicine.
- One should never use more than three capsules in a day. There should be sufficient breaks between each dose.
- Professional guidance is advised as this medicine is an over-the-counter drug.
- The manufacturing date and Expiry date should always be checked before taking Unienzyme.
- One should always make clear to the concerned doctor if he or she is allergic to any of the components of the Unienzyme. Somebody allergic to pork protein has also inscribed considerable side effects of the Unienzyme.
- All these physiological limitations should be made crystal clear to the physician beforehand.
- Surgical aspects also require to be considered. Before having an operation, one should report the surgeon or the dentist about every drug one uses. Including herbal products, direction drugs, among other things.
- Although there is no definite indication of the enzyme affecting breast milk. One should always discuss the physician before breastfeeding when consuming this medication.
- One should also explain to the physician if one has a medical record of a sudden inflammation of the pancreas or abrupt worsening of any long-term pancreatic disease.
- As stated earlier, the drug includes inactive ingredients. which may produce allergic effects, among other things. Therefore, one should always discuss a physician before taking medicine.
- Another vital aspect to keep in brain is that one should not abruptly start, stop, or alter the medicine course. without the doctor’s professional approval.
Unienzyme Tablet Price
- Unienzyme Tablets – approx. INR 48.40 for 15 tablets
- Unienzyme Syrup – approx. INR 88 200ml bottle
Overall, Unienzyme tablet is a dietary supplement that helps proper digestion. If you think that Unienzyme medicine is not solving the problem even after finishing the treatment course. you must discuss it with the doctor.