What is Udiliv 300 mg Tablet?
Udiliv 300 Tablet include Ursodeoxycholic acid as a vital ingredient. It is a medicine used to melt gall stones in various liver-related disorders. Such as sclerosing cholangitis, cirrhosis, and liver dysfunction. Gall stones make hardened films of digestive juices created in the gall bladder.
It happens due to increased cholesterol content in bile juice. Udiliv 300 tablet works as a dissolving agent. which decreases the cholesterol in bile. The general side effects associated with this drug are diarrhea and paste-like stools.
Udiliv 300 MG Tablet Ingredients:
Udiliv 300 mg Tablet is a Gallstone Solubilizing Agent. That includes Ursodeoxycholic Acid as its vital ingredient. Ursodeoxycholic acid is a bile acid.
Udiliv 300 mg Tablet Uses
- Primary biliary cirrhosis
- Gallbladder stones
Benefits of Udiliv 300 mg Tablets
In primary biliary cirrhosis
Primary biliary cholangitis is a kind of liver infection. That gets more dangerous over time. It does not have symptoms, but, over time, it can reach to liver failure. Udiliv 300 Tablet helpful in treating this condition and used by itself or other drugs. It can help stop or delay liver injury in most people, especially if you start using it in the early stages.
Once you begin this treatment, you will likely be taking it for the rest of your life. To make the drug more useful and general health benefits. You can heal yourself by stopping smoking, keeping a Normal weight, and not taking too much alcohol.
In Gallbladder stones
Udiliv 300 Tablet is a medicine that helps to reduce the amount of cholesterol built by your liver. It assists in breaking down cholesterol that has developed into “stones” in the gallbladder. It may take some months to dissolve the stone completely.
So you need to take the drug, and as long as the physician has prescribed it for it to be effective. Other medicines and specific lifestyle modifications might decrease your cholesterol level and make gallstones less likely. Discuss it with your doctor.
Udiliv 300 Tablet Side effects :
Apart from the expected results of the medicines. Other side effects may occur in some instances. These side effects may be life-threatening. But if patients feel any unintended side effects after using Udiliv 300. They should go for a checkup to the doctor to inquire about medical attention. Some of the listed side effects of Udiliv 300 mg Tablet are:
- Back pain
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Facial swelling (Swelling of lips, eyelid, tongue, and face)
- Hair loss
- Unusual bleeding or bruising Vomiting
Directions for the use of Udiliv 300mg Tablets
- Take Udiliv 300 as directed by your doctor.
- It should use with an excess of water.
Interactions of Udiliv 300mg Tablets
Interactions with other drugs
Concomitant usage of cholesterol-lowering drugs such as cholestyramine or colestipol. Some antacids may decrease this medicine’s efficacy. It should use a gap of 2 hours, at least.
Contraceptive pills should not use if you instruct with Udiliv 300 tablets.
Other medicines that may affect this medicine’s consumption are charcoal. Antibiotics like Ciprofloxacin, cholesterol-lowering drugs like Atorvastatin. Immunosuppressants like Ciclosporin, and Dapsone used as an anti-infective. Hence, it should not use.
Precaution/ Warning: When to avoid Udiliv 300 MG ?
Some of the details that need to keep in memory while administering Udiliv are:
- Hypersensitivity: Use of Udiliv 300 MG not advised to victims with a known allergy to bile acids.
- Pregnancy: Udiliv 300 MG may show opposing effects on the fetus. Pregnant women should discuss a doctor before using this medicine.
- Breastfeeding: Effects of this drug on the condition and amount of the breast-milk are not known. Hence, the nursing mom should not use this drug unless prescribed by a specialist.
- Liver Disease: In patients undergoing from liver-related ailments.Udiliv 300 MG Tablet may show harsh side-effects. It should use special care and caution in victims having a history of liver disease. In such situations, close monitoring of liver function is prescribed by the doctor.