Enzoflam Tablet: is pain reducing medicine. Enzoflam helps in the treatment of swelling, headaches, joint ache, and bone ache. It examines the chemical messengers in the nervous system that create pain.
It includes a composition of three drugs paracetamol, serratiopeptidase, and diclofenac sodium.
- Paracetamol- Paracetamol helps to treat aches and pain. It can also help to decrease the high temperature.
- Serratiopeptidase- Serratiopeptidase is effective in healing wounds.
- Diclofenac- Diclofenac helps to treat severe muscular pain. Diclofenac comes under the classification of drugs known as non-partial anti-inflammatory drugs.
How Should Enzoflam Tablet Used:
Consumption of Enzoflam Tablet varies on the status of the patient’s health. It should use according to the dosage and time designated by the doctor. Levels instructed at the medicine should reviewed before use.
If there is no growth in the patient’s health or his health gets more critical. Then he should talk to his doctor as soon as possible. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist. If you skip taking its dose or stop taking the dose or if you vomit after consuming the dose. Also, discuss a doctor for its use during pregnancy.
Enzoflam Medicines Usable For:
- back pain
- Body pain in pregnancy
- Bone pain
- Frozen shoulder
- Menstrual pain
- Muscle aches
- Post-surgical pain
- Pregnancy cramps
- Swelling of body parts
How To Store Enzoflam Medicines?
The following cares should practice for the preservation of Enzoflam Medicines:
There are many brands of Enzoflam Tablet in the market. Which can also have various guidelines for storing them.
- It must save at room temperature.
- Keep the drug away from direct sunlight or heat.
- Do not put in the fridge
- Keep away from pets and kids
- Do not throw Enzoflam tablets in the toilet or any drain without directions.
- The expired drug should not used.
Precautions and warnings For Enzoflam
What to know before using Enzoflam?
The dose of Enzoflam medicine should not used for very long. If you are thin or old, then consume this medicine for a very short period. Long-term use may double the chance of stroke or heart attack. So understand the guidance given by your doctor.
Whenever you consume these medicines, keep your doctor updated about your health. If you have a stomach problem, inform your doctor about it. Also, discuss to your doctor about these situations before using Enzoflam medicine :
- If You have any some allergy or infection
- Inform your doctor about all your past medicines you consume
- If you drink alcohol
- A serious disorder about kidney
- Check the expiry date on the packaging
- Read leaflets printed on the packaging of medicine
- If you are using pregnancy control
- If you are using any herbal supplements, vitamins, etc.
Enzoflam Tablet Side Effects
Based on the investigation, the following side effects have seen using Enzoflam medicine-
- Constipation Moderate
- Increased liver enzymes
- nausea or vomiting
- Stomach ache
- Normal Stomach Gas
- Stomach upset
Can I Enzoflam medicines along with food or alcohol?
If Enzoflam medicines used with any food or alcohol, its results can be serious. So please speak to your pharmacist or doctor about it.
What to do in the state of an emergency or an overdose?
In the case of an emergency or overdose. Call your region emergency help or visit your nearest emergency hospital. If an overdose used in a short time, the patient should try to vomit.
How are Enzoflam medicines available?
The vital ingredients in Enzoflam are:
- Diclofenac Sodium – 50 mg
- Serratiopeptidase – 15 mg
- Paracetamol – 500 mg
Enzoflamm medicines are available in the following doses:
- Enzoflam D Tablet
- Enzoflam 15 mg Gel
- Enzoflam microgel 30 g gel
- Enzoflam DP Tablet
- Enzoflam SV Tablet
Extra Information About Enzoflam Tablet
Do not take Enzoflam Tablet if you suffer from these diseases. If your doctor admits it suitable, you can take Enzoflam medicines. Despite suffering from these illnesses –
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- heart disease
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease