Combiflam Tablet includes two painkiller medications. They work collectively to decrease pain, fever, and inflammation. It utilizes to handle many situations such as headaches, joint pain, pain in periods, toothache, and muscle pain.
Combiflam Tablet is good to take with food because it decreases the chances of side effects. The dosage and how often you require your physician will direct it. You should use it daily as directed by your physician. Medications utilized to relieve pain usually best used at the initial sign of discomfort. It mainly proposed for short period. Discuss your physician if the symptoms persist or if the medication is needed for use beyond three days.
Combiflam side effects are few if this medication if practiced rightly, but it may cause heartburn, stomach pain, nausea, and indigestion. Talk with your physician if any of these problems affect you or do not go away.
- This tablet is broadly directed and deemed safe but may not be fit for everybody. Before using it:
- Tell your doctor if you take much alcohol.
- Use blood-thinning medications.
- Have asthma or any liver or kidney issues.
- It may alter the dose or suitability of this medication.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding ladies should also ask their physician before taking it.
Combiflam Tablet Uses
The Combiflam Tablet uses anti-inflammatory quality, which aids in reducing pain and related diseases. Acetaminophen present in the Combiflam medicine benefits in the therapy of fever.
Combiflam tablet uses are here:
- Fever: The Combiflam tab give short relief from pain and fever, but it doesn’t heal the underlying cause. Hence, a physician should consult to treat underlying the cause.
- Pain: The Combiflam tab is utilized to heal the pain connected with a toothache, body pain, etc. The pain may range between low and medium.
- Menstrual Pains: The Combiflam tab is useful in the state of menstrual pains and related abdominal situations in women.
- Osteoarthritis: The Combiflam tab is practiced to heal osteoarthritis signs, which contain tender and swollen joints.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: The Combiflam tab is utilized to treat signs linked with Rheumatoid arthritis, which carry pain, stiffness, and joints swelling. Gout: The Combiflam tab assists in reducing swelling and pain connected with gout.
The Combiflam medicine only helps in reducing symptoms and not the root cause. Hence, it should discuss with the physician, and a proper course of therapy should practice as per the clinical condition.
Combiflam Side Effects
The Combiflam tab is beneficial for treating and recovering the circumstances mentioned above, but it brings some side effects. It is necessary to know the Combiflam side effects before using it.
- Excessive sweating
- Severe allergic reactions (in rare cases)
- Skin rashes & itching
- Stomach pain
Combiflam Tablets Storage
- Keep this medication out of the range of children.
- Store this medication below 30°C
Using this medication in high dosages may cause severe liver damage, coma, and even death. Other signs are headache, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, diarrhea, unconsciousness, excitement, coma, dizziness, low blood pressure, fits, trouble in breathing & weight loss. If you take too much of this medication, reach your physician immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
Do not take a dual dose if you have skipped the dose. Please take the following dose as soon as you recognize it. A minimum of a 6-hour break is advised between 2 doses.
Directions for the use of Combiflam Tablets
Take this medicine with a full glass of water. This medication can use with or without food, but if you have a sensitive stomach, it is best to take it with food.
Interactions of Combiflam Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Other medications including paracetamol, as there is an enhanced risk of liver harm .
- If you are using medications practiced to heal high blood pressure, this medication can hinder their effect a drug-like diuretic can lead to severe kidney harm when used along with this medication.
- This medication can raise the levels of lithium and its side effects Medicines used to change immune response like Ciclosporin & Tacrolimus can cause kidney damage.
- Raise the chances of stomach ulcers or bleeding when used with steroids.
- There is a chance of bleeding if you are using medications to thin the blood like Warfarin and Coumarin.
- Raised risk of fits if you are using this medication with antibiotics like Levofloxacin and Ciprofloxacin.
- If you are using medications for healing diabetes, be cautious about signs of low glucose levels like anxiety, fast heartbeat, and hunger pangs, sweating.
- Medicine utilized to heal difficulty in the gall bladder like cholestyramine should not be used before using this medicine.
Precautions and Warnings of Combiflam Tablets
Q: Can I use Combiflam Tablets in pregnancy?
A: Pregnant women should not use this medication. This medication can hinder the fetus’s completion and cause heart and kidney-related issues in the baby. It can hold the labour and extend the span as both mother and child are at a chance of bleeding ailments if utilized by pregnant ladies. Women who are attempting to conceive and undergoing infertility treatment should not take this medication.
Q: Can I use Combiflam Tablets while breastfeeding?
A: This medication passes in breast milk in moderate densities and may not be dangerous to the breastfed baby. It can be utilized for a short span and at the least possible dosage if you are breastfeeding your baby.
Q: Can I drive if I have taken Combiflam Tablet?
A: You may feel dizziness, drowsiness, fatigue, and visual disorders. Thus, it is recommended not to drive when you are using this medication and feeling these signs.
Q: Can I drink alcohol with Combiflam Tablets?
A: You should stop drinking alcohol along with this medication. It can raise the chance of liver illness and abdomen bleeding.