Betadine Ointment: Betadine Ointment is a disinfectant and antiseptic agent. It is utilized for the prevention of diseases in cuts and wounds. Betadine Cream eliminates dangerous microbes and manages their growth, thereby stopping infections in the infected area.
Betadine Ointment Uses
This mixture of products is used to heal minor injuries (e.g., scrapes,cuts, burns) and help stop or treat mild skin diseases. Minor skin diseases and scars usually recover without medication, but some minor skin injuries may heal quicker when an antibiotic used to the injured area. This product includes antibiotics that operate by stopping or slowing the development of bacteria.
How To Use Betadine Moisturize/Antibiotic Ointment
- This Betadine Cream is for External usage on the skin only. Obey all commands on the medicine package or use as instructed by your doctor. Please clean your hands before applying them. Avoid getting this medicine inside the mouth or in your eyes. If this happens, wipe off the cream and wash thoroughly with water. Do not apply inside the nozzle unless advised by your doctor.
- Dry and clean the wounded area as guided. If you are applying the tube or cream, use a small amount of the medicine in a thin layer on the skin, normally 1 to 3 times daily or as advised by your doctor. Massage in lightly if your health permits. If you are applying the powder, use a light dusting of the medicine in the area. Screen with a dressing if directed to do so. Clean your hands after usage.
- Do not apply high quantities of this medicine, utilize it more often, or apply it longer than instructed. Your condition may not grow faster, and the chance of side effects may develop.
- Use this medicine daily to get the most advantage from it. Use it at the corresponding time each day.
- If your state does not change or worsens after the whole week, or if you assume you may have a critical medical difficulty, talk to your doctor immediately.
Benefits Of Betadine Ointment
Betadine Ointment is a versatile antiseptic medicine that utilizes for the prevention and treatment of disease. Betadine Cream kills and stops infection-causing microbes’ development, thereby limiting abrasions, injuries, and wounds, or any break in the skin from getting affected. The antiseptic impact cause due to the passive release of iodine. Keep the injured area clear and use the medication as guided by your doctor.
If your doctor has advised you to apply for this medicine, your pharmacist or doctor may already know about any probable drug interactions and monitor you for them. Do not start, stop, or change any medication dosage before talking with your physician or doctor first.
This blog does not include every possible interaction. Therefore, before applying this tube, tell your pharmacist or doctor of all the products you use. Keep a record of all your medicines with you and give your doctor and pharmacist the list.
What If You Skip To Take Betadine Tube?
If you skip a dose of Betadine cream, skip it and proceed with your daily schedule. Do not double the amount of the dose.
Betadine Ointment Side Effects
- Redness, Burning, or irritation on the skin may happen. If one of these impacts persist or worsen, notify your pharmacist or doctor immediately.
- If your pharmacist or doctor has instructed this medicine, remember that he or she has found that the advantage to you is higher than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medicine do not have severe side effects.
- Rarely, using this medicine for a long and repeated time may happen a fungal disease or a complex bacterial skin disease. Talk to your physician if you observe any new, unusual skin traits (e.g., swelling, scaling hot skin) while using this medicine. A different medication may require to use.
- A severe allergic response to this cream is rare. However, seek instant medical care if you observe any critical allergic reaction signs, including rash, swelling /itching(particularly the face/throat/tongue), severe dizziness, and difficulty in breathing.
- It is not a full list of all possible side effects. If you see any other outcomes not noted above, communicate with your doctor.
Betadine Ointment Precautions
- Before applying this tube, inform your pharmacist or doctor if you are allergic to one of its components; or any other diseases. This cream may include inactive components, which can create allergic effects or other problems. Talk to your doctor for more details.
- Before using this medicine, inform your pharmacist or doctor of your medical records, particularly skin diseases (including viral skin infections such as shingles, chickenpox, eczema, cold sores).
- Before having an operation, inform your doctor that you are applying this BETADINE Tube.
- Throughout pregnancy, this medicine should use only when required. Discuss the advantages and risks with your doctor.
- It known for whether this drug crosses into breast milk. Discuss your pharmacist or doctor before breast-feeding.
Betadine Ointment price
|Price:||₹ 215.00 (₹ 1.72 / gram)|