What Is Becosules Capsule?
Becosules Capsule is used to check and handle conditions like anemia (various types) and other different elemental deficiencies. Gout, Skin, and vision difficulties are the main side effects seen at high repeated doses. It should be avoided in victims with liver or renal impairment and allergic problems.
Becosules Capsule Composition:
Becosules capsule is a multi-vitamin formulation that develops the Vitamin B complex. The company Pfizer Limited India offers these capsules.
Becosule includes the following ingredients which:
- Ascorbic Acid
- Calcium Pantothenate
- Folic acid
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin C
There are different strengths for each vital ingredient in Becosules capsules that depend on the prescribed condition. For example, if given to treat the tongue injuries or indigestion, Riboflavin and vitamin C’s capacity shall be extended than the usual strength of 10 mg and 15 mg, respectively, to a higher capacity.
Becosules Capsule Benefits
Becosules Capsule is a multi-vitamin capsule directed to treat many ailments related to vague signs such as Skin, hair, and muscle cramps. Becosules Capsule will help people with vitamin B; these can be diet deficient in vitamins, malabsorption problems, and metabolisms such as chronic diarrhea and tropical flu. There can also be insufficiency cell turn over is a high example; cancer, hemolytic anemias. The complex of Vitamin B is water-soluble, and body stores last only a few days. They are also infrequently toxic; term supplementation with Becosule will be safe in most situations.
Becosules Capsule Uses
Becosules Capsule is used to check or treat the following situations:
- Pregnancy: Used to meet the enhanced nutritional requirement of the body during pregnancy. Neuralgia: Used to treat multiple kinds of neuralgia (pain due to nerve damage).
- Calcium deficiency: Used to treat poor health like calcium insufficiency.
- Paraesthesia: Used to treat altered sensations (paraesthesia).
- Acne: Used to heal skin diseases like Acne
- Hair fall: Used to handle hair fall and other situations like graying of hair.
- Oral Conditions: Used to treat oral health like Oral ulcers and sore tongue.
- Anemia: Used to treat various types of anemia like Pernicious (Vitamin B12 deficiency) and Megaloblastic anemia (folic acid deficiency).
- Muscle pains: Used to treat muscle pains. CVS diseases: Used to treat victims with cardiovascular conditions.
- GI disorders: Used to treat chronic gastrointestinal diseases. Diarrhea: Used to treat diseases like Diarrhea.
- Insufficient dietary intake: Used in victims with inadequate dietary intakes like in severe alcoholics and elderly patients.
- Vitamin and zinc deficiency: Used to check or treat Vitamin C (scurvy) and zinc insufficiency.
- Post-surgery: Used for healing after surgery or illness.
- Immunity booster: Used as an immunity booster as it includes Vitamin B complex and Vitamin C, which works as an antioxidant.
How Does Becosule Capsule Work?
Becosules Capsule includes various vitamins as its vital ingredient.
B complex and vitamin C functions as a cofactor of multiple enzymes in the body which helps to improve fat, protein, and carbohydrate metabolism and also assists in other processes of body like contributes to gingival (gums) health and wound healing.
Capsule benefits the body by giving an adequate quantity of vitamins needed by the body, particularly in vitamin-deficient requirements.
How To Take Becosules Capsule?
- Becosules is present in the form of capsules.
- Becosules Capsule can be taken by mouth with a glass of water, preferably after food consumption for better drug absorption.
- Avoid taking Becosules Capsule empty stomach unless advised by the specialist doctor as it may lead to stomach pain.
Never chew Becosules Capsule tablets. It should be swallowed as a whole.
It is advisable to go through the package insert correctly before using the drug
to have a better understanding of the drug.
Side Effects Of Becosules Capsule:
Despite being widely composed of vitamins and natural compounds, Becosules has some side effects. Some of which are noted below.
- Mild transient diarrhea
- Congestive heart failure
- skin irritation
- Frequent urination
- Chest pain
- Muscle weakness
- Transitory ex anathema (skin eruption) Dizziness
These are the side effects that patients may feel using the drug, as discussed earlier, but it is essential to be alert towards any other bodily effects that the drug may exhibit.
If these variations cause any distress or seem unusual and strange, they must be informed to a doctor. In such a situation, the doctor may have to guide an alternate, also known as a replacement, for better effects and decrease side effects.
How To Store Becosules Capsule?
The medicine should be preserved at room temperature in a place away from direct heat or sunlight. The capsules should be put in a cool and dry place, and they should not be exposed. The capsules should not be carried out of their packaging for storage. They should only be carried out when they are to be administered.
Precautions and Warning Related to Becosules Capsule:
The major warning about the usage of the Becosules capsule is that the medicine must only be used by the advice from a doctor and medical expert. Other than that, the drug must be put in a cool and dry place to ensure its formulation is maintained throughout usage.
No dangerous complications arise out of excess overdose or similar situations since Becosules is only a supplement for Vitamin B complex and does not include chemicals that can harm a person’s health or body.
Becosules Capsule Price in India:
Becosules Capsule cost is Rs 34.33 for a Strip of 20 Becosule Tablets.